We are happy to announce that NGSign 2.10 is released with two main features:
- First, it is now possible to use NGSign and sign with your DigiGo certificate. All you need is to get your certificate from any ANCE reseller ; then you are ready to NGSign !
- Also, the signature workflow management is enhanced by a new feature. Any signer have now the ability to refuse to sign a document if he does not agree with its terms with a mandatory refusal reason. The inviter (the transaction creator) will be automatically notified of the refusal and its causes.
Many minor improvements and bug corrections were also implemented.
- [NGWWW-175] – Add the possibility to « refuse to sign a document » (with a mandatory refusal reason)
- [NGWWW-178] – Integrate the PDS with the new DigiGo API
- [NGWWW-179] – Add a message « signature goes here » to mark the signing zone
- [NGWWW-171] – The redirection after signature is not correctly working in the PDS
- [NGWWW-173] – Make the signature pad responsive
- [NGWWW-177] – Don’t allow signers to view the documents of CANCELED transactions
- [NGWWW-168] – Fix PDS display for signatures of type DigiGo and SSCD
- [NGWS-140] – Add a WS refuse to sign a document and notify the transaction creator of the refusal reason
- [NGWS-143] – Integrate the new DigiGo API and handle the DigiGo missing WS to get the public certificates
- [NGLIBS-61] – Implement the signature and registration processes of DigiGo 2.0
- [NGWS-142] – Errors occur when the phone number starts with +216
- [NGWS-144] – The certificate validity range is not correctly checked for signature with SSCD